Beenleigh Cubs Update

The place to get the latest on the Beenleigh Cubs endeavours.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pets Night

This week was Pets night. It was a chance for our cubs to bring along their pets to shiw off to us. We yad heaps of dogs, 2 cats, 2 very hairy guinea pigs, 2 snakes and one very adorable stuff toy!

My fears of a blood bath and dog fights were never going to happen. All our cubs did a great job of loking after their animals.

I can thank the lucky stars that no one had rats, else the bet with our Group Secertary, Yvette, may have seen a snake around my neck. Yep still shivering on that one. Deal was I hold snake, if she holds a rat. Both things we have a dislike foe.

I was pleased to see so many of our cubs stand up and speak very confidentally. Some even surprized me a little.

Well done everyone.

No cubs next week in lieu of 'Pirates In The Park' scheduled for Sunday, August 7.

Instead we are asking our Sixer and Seconds to come along for a Pack Council.








posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment