Beenleigh Cubs Update

The place to get the latest on the Beenleigh Cubs endeavours.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bagheera's Wood Bead presentation

On March 19, I was presented with my Wood Beads. This signifies that I have completed all my training to be a fully qualified leader. For me it has been a journey full of fun and great times. and many great memories to date. If it wasn't for the Cub Scouts that turn up every week it would be a lot harder journey to get through.

For me it is only the beginning, I continue to learn on the job through  the many different types of Cub Scouts we have. I know that when I was away for the two weeks in February, I could not wait to get back and have fun with these great Cub Scouts.

After nearly 4 years in the job, I will see one of my first Cub Scouts, very briefly, progress through to Venturer Scouts in the next few weeks. You hear stories of the leaders that are their for a long time and are seeing Cub Scouts bringing their children. For me I hope to be so lucky.

Thank you Beenleigh for affording me the privilege of being a leader and being able to complete my training.

Bagheera



No comments:

Post a Comment